1:00pm – 3:30pm every Sunday from April 8, 2018 to June 3, 2018
49 Catoctin Circle SE
Leesburg VA 20175
You may not be notified by the coach prior to practice beginning, so plan on attending the first practice as listed. All athletes MUST have a current medical/release on file at the PRCS office to participate. Completed medical/releases, must be sent to: 20145 Ashbrook PI Suite 170, Ashburn VA 20147 prior to the start of the season.
Medical/release forms are online at
OR by contacting Megan McCullough 703-777-0438. Email: Megan.Mcullough@loudoun.gov
There is NO practice May 27
REGISTRATION SYSTEM FOR ALL SPECIAL OLYMPICS SPORTS:
If you do not have a current household, you will have to set one up. Please take the time to set up a household prior to fall registration. When you go to the below link, click "Need an Account".
WebTrac Registration Instructions:
1. Go to www.loudoun.gov/webtrac
2. Under "Member Log-In" enter your User Name (your household ID#) and your password (your home telephone, with area code, no spaces or dashes) and click "Log-in".
3. To register for an activity, select the "Shop" option on the left sidebar and then select "Activity Enrollment"
4. Enter the 6-digit Activity Number and the 2-digit Section Number of the desired activity/program. 341723-03
5. Select the Family Member that you wish to enroll from the "Family Member to Enroll" pull-down box.
6. Click on "Add to Cart" icon.
7. Read the Disclaimer and respond.
8. Next, choose "OK" to register for another activity/program (repeat from step #6) OR click on "Cancel" to proceed to checkout.
NOTE: If you experience difficulties with WebTrac during registration, please call the PRCS main office 703-777-0343 for assistance.