6:00pm – 7:30pm every Tuesday from April 3, 2018 to June 5, 2018
Douglass Community Center
405 E Market St,
Leesburg VA 20176
You may not be notified by the coach prior to practice beginning, so plan on attending the first practice as listed. All athletes MUST have a current medical/release on file at the PRCS office to participate. Completed medical/releases, must be sent to: 20145 Ashbrook PI Suite 170, Ashburn VA 20147 prior to the start of the season.
Medical/release forms are online at
-sports-reference forms-athlete medical form OR by contacting Megan McCullough 703-777-0438. Email: Megan.McCullough@loudoun.gov
REGISTRATION SYSTEM FOR ALL SPECIAL OLYMPICS SPORTS:
If you do not have a current household, you will have to set one up. Please take the time to set up a household prior to fall registration. When you go to the below link, click "Need an Account".
WebTrac Registration Instructions:
1. Go to www.loudoun.gov/webtrac
2. Under "Member Log-In" enter your User Name (your household ID#) and your password (your home telephone, with area code, no spaces or dashes) and click "Log-in".
3. To register for an activity, select the "Shop" option on the left sidebar and then select "Activity Enrollment"
4. Enter the 6-digit Activity Number (#141738-07) and the 2-digit Section Number of the desired activity/program. 341723-04
5. Select the Family Member that you wish to enroll from the "Family Member to Enroll" pull-down box.
6. Click on "Add to Cart" icon.
7. Read the Disclaimer and respond.
8. Next, choose "OK" to register for another activity/program (repeat from step #6) OR click on "Cancel" to proceed to checkout.
NOTE: If you experience difficulties with WebTrac during registration, please call the PRCS main office 703-777-0343 for assistance.
All Special Olympics Athletes must have a valid medical on file in order to participate. If any athlete arrives at practice and the coach does not have a copy of the medical, they will not be allowed to participate and may only observe the practice.
For the medical form or more information, please contact Megan McCullough
Megan.McCullough@loudoun.gov or 703-777-0438