8:30am – 9:30am every Saturday from December 7, 2019 to February 29, 2020
Cool Spring Elementary School
501 Tavistock Drive SE
Leesburg Va 20175
Youth Basketball - Skill development:
Ages 8-16, This is a perfect time for new athletes to spend more time developing their skills. Practice will focus on introducing the game and rules. Athletes will build their fundamental skills including: dribbling,passing and shooting.
Practice Days: Saturdays
Practice times: 8:30-9:30 a.m.
Location: Cool Spring Elementary School
501 Tavistock Drive, SE Leesburg, VA 20175
Please contact Katie Balanc at [email protected] with any questions.
REGISTRATION SYSTEM FOR ALL SPECIAL OLYMPICS SPORTS:
If you do not have a current household, you will have to set one up. Please take the time to set up a household prior to fall registration. When you go to the below link, click "Need an Account".
WebTrac Registration Instructions:
1. Go to www.loudoun.gov/webtrac
2. Under "Member Log-In" enter your User Name (your household ID#) and your password (your home telephone, with area code, no spaces or dashes) and click "Log-in".
3. To register for an activity, select the "Shop" option on the left sidebar and then select "Activity Enrollment"
4. Enter the 6-digit Activity Number and the 2-digit Section Number of the desired activity/program.
5. Select the Family Member that you wish to enroll from the "Family Member to Enroll" pull-down box.
6. Click on "Add to Cart" icon.
7. Read the Disclaimer and respond.
8. Next, choose "OK" to register for another activity/program (repeat from step #6) OR click on "Cancel" to proceed to checkout.
NOTE: If you experience difficulties with WebTrac during registration, please call the PRCS main office 703-777-0343 for assistance.