6:00pm – 7:00pm every Wednesday from December 11, 2019 to February 26, 2020
Belmont Ridge Middle School
19045 Upper Belmont Place
Leesburg VA 20176
No additional volunteers are needed at this time.
This is for ages 16-20, The Wizards are a competitive Unified full court team. This team is for athletes who have mastered their basic skill development and have a good understanding of the sport. Practice will focus on learning full court game play. The Wizards practice twice a week beginning Saturday December 7th and compete in local competitions throughout the season.
Please feel free to contact Dan Dillon at [email protected] with any questions
Practice Day: Wednesday and Saturday
Location: Belmont Ridge Middle School
19045 Upper Belmont Place Leesburg, VA 20176
Cool Spring Elementary School
501 Tavistock Drive, SE Leesburg, VA 20175
REGISTRATION SYSTEM FOR ALL SPECIAL OLYMPICS SPORTS:
If you do not have a current household, you will have to set one up. Please take the time to set up a household prior to fall registration. When you go to the below link, click "Need an Account".
WebTrac Registration Instructions:
1. Go to www.loudoun.gov/webtrac
2. Under "Member Log-In" enter your User Name (your household ID#) and your password (your home telephone, with area code, no spaces or dashes) and click "Log-in".
3. To register for an activity, select the "Shop" option on the left sidebar and then select "Activity Enrollment"
4. Enter the 6-digit Activity Number and the 2-digit Section Number of the desired activity/program.
5. Select the Family Member that you wish to enroll from the "Family Member to Enroll" pull-down box.
6. Click on "Add to Cart" icon.
7. Read the Disclaimer and respond.
8. Next, choose "OK" to register for another activity/program (repeat from step #6) OR click on "Cancel" to proceed to checkout.
NOTE: If you experience difficulties with WebTrac during registration, please call the PRCS main office 703-777-0343 for assistance.