Anna Good and Kyra Campbell have formed a close bond through the Youth Leadership Council. Now, Special Olympics Virginia is seeking the next wave of Youth Leaders to help carry the torch.
As of August 1, 2021, Special Olympics Virginia is implementing a three phase Return to Activity plan based on the Community COVID Rate and the status of vaccinations among our athletes and volunteers.
Stay in TouchGet the latest updates from Special Olympics Virginia sent right to your inbox!About UsSpecial Olympics is a movement built on inclusion, where every person is accepted and welcomed, regardless of ability or disability. We are helping make the world a better, healthier and more joyful place through the power of sport.
Special Olympics Virginia is made up of 32 Area programs, organized into nine regions. Connect with your local program to get involved.
Make a Difference
Please donate and help us get one more athlete onto the playing field.
In the News
In every corner of the state, Special Olympics Virginia is changing lives.
The Supply Room has supported Special Olympics Virginia, donating more than $35,000 and also providing almost $200,000 of in-kind office supplies1 Min Read
Special Olympics Virginia is seeking Youth Leaders to help carry the torch for student leadership1 Min Read
Special Thanks to our Legend Sponsors
- 103.7 Play
- Booz Allen Hamilton
- Classic Rock 96.5
- Sports 106.1
- Law Enforcement Torch Run for Special Olympics Virginia
- Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority
- 100.9 Jack FM
- 106.9 The FOX
- United Airlines
- University of Richmond
- Virginia Association of Chiefs of Police
- Virginia Association of Campus Law Enforcement Administrators
- Virginia Department of Corrections
- Virginia Association of Regional Jails
- Virginia Sheriff's Assocation
- Knights of Columbus Virginia State Council
- Virginia Tourism Corporation
- WTKR News 3