An eight-week training program designed with flexibility in mind. Improve your strength, flexibility and overall physical performance from the safety of your home or at a team practice.
Special Olympics Virginia will begin the first phase of the Return to Activities Plan on August 1, 2020. Please take the time to familiarize yourself with the information and resources.
Stay in TouchGet the latest updates from Special Olympics Virginia sent right to your inbox!About UsSpecial Olympics is a movement built on inclusion, where every person is accepted and welcomed, regardless of ability or disability. We are helping make the world a better, healthier and more joyful place through the power of sport.
Make a Difference
Please donate and help us get one more athlete onto the playing field.
In the News
In every corner of the state, Special Olympics Virginia is changing lives.
Special Thanks to our Legend Sponsors
- 103.7 Play
- Booz Allen Hamilton
- Classic Rock 96.5
- Sports 106.1
- Law Enforcement Torch Run for Special Olympics Virginia
- Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority
- 100.9 Jack FM
- 106.9 The FOX
- United Airlines
- University of Richmond
- Virginia Association of Chiefs of Police
- Virginia Association of Campus Law Enforcement Administrators
- Virginia Department of Corrections
- Virginia Association of Regional Jails
- Virginia Sheriff's Assocation
- Knights of Columbus Virginia State Council
- Virginia Tourism Corporation
- WTKR News 3